Lungs, like the heart, are vital organs, because they are involved in the process of breathing. You can detox toxins by using natural remedies and strengthen your lungs. Natural remedies can improve the health of the lungs so that they work properly . These home remedies are also good in dealing various lungs diseases like COPD , pneumonia , asthma etc.
The quality of this gas exchange between the organism and the environment is negatively affected by the air pollution we breathe and harmful habits such as smoking.
You can improve your breathing and strengthen your lungs with different home remedies.
It is best to do this constantly and regularly, without waiting for the weakening of the respiratory system and related diseases.
Do not forget that the lungs are a vital organ.
What will we achieve by strengthening the lungs?
- Good breathing
- Good expansion of the bronchi
- Good recovery after physical activity
- Reduce the risk of contracting viral diseases of the respiratory system
- The best protection against toxic substances contained in the air we breathe
4 natural remedies for strengthening the lungs and improving breathing
Eucalyptus, due to the content of the compound called “cineol” in it, maintains the health of the respiratory system and calms the throat irritation.
It promotes the maximum opening of the bronchi and, accordingly, the maximum air access in the lungs.
- 2 tablespoons leaves of eucalyptus (20 g)
- 8 cups of boiling water (2 liters)
- Bring water to a boil and throw in her eucalyptus leaves.
- Close the pan so that the substances contained in the leaf are concentrated in water.
- Take off the lid from the pan and bring your face to the pan (it continues to stand on low heat). Be careful not to get burned.
- Inhale paw broth of eucalyptus leaves for about 10 minutes.
- You will quickly feel that it is easier to breathe.
- Repeat this procedure whenever there is a problem with breathing (due to asthma or, say, exacerbation of sinusitis).
2. Horse Chestnut
Horse chestnut is also a great tool for strengthening the lungs.
- 1 teaspoon horse chestnut (5 g)
- 1 cup of boiling water (250 ml)
- Put a teaspoon of horse chestnut in water, brought to a boil.
- Wait until the horse chestnut stays on the bottom of the cup and filter the beverage.
- Drink it 2-3 times a week when there are breathing problems (asthmatic attacks, cough, bronchitis).
3. The root of licorice
This home remedy is one of the most effective when it comes to removing irritation of the respiratory organs.
- 1 piece of licorice root
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- Hot water and, when it comes to boiling, throw in it a piece of licorice root. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Strain the broth, and after a few minutes you can drink it.
- This remedy is contraindicated for people with increased pressure, as it can increase pressure even more.
4. Bay leaf
Asthmatics and those who are forced to live next to smokers, there are constant problems with breathing.
The bay leaf can help them strengthen the lungs and improve breathing. It also helps cleanse the lungs and respiratory tract.
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of honeysuckle berries (10 g)
- Bring water to a boil. Throw honeysuckle and bay leaf in her and let them boil for 5 minutes at low heat.
- When this time passes, take off the broth from the fire and cover it with a lid. Let it stay for 10 minutes and cool down.
- If you live in one apartment with those who smoke, drink this drink 3 times a week per cup a day. This will help you to recover and heal your lungs.
Each of these natural remedies strengthens the lungs and helps them to work better even in unfavorable conditions.
And they help to reduce the risk of various respiratory diseases. It is important that such prophylactic treatment takes place at comfortable home conditions.
Heal your body with these beverages! If you have any suggestion or question then you can use comment box and let us know about . We are adding more remedies that will be beneficial for your lungs. Please check out our other articles for more informational stuff. Smile