Should You Drink Coffee or Not – The spears broken about this question cannot be counted. Hot coffee debates have already become mainstream – you won’t surprise anyone with them. There are several benefits of drinking coffee but also has several harmful effects if you drink coffee.
I have my own opinion about coffee, and it is unequivocal – DO NOT DRINK. I do not call anyone to anything, I do not snatch the cup from your hands. I’ll just tell you why I don’t drink coffee.
Why I do not Drink Coffee ? What are the Harmful Effects of Coffee ?
I don’t drink coffee because I don’t need
- heart palpitations,
- gastrointestinal distress,
- an early meeting with old age.
How Coffee is Dangerous for Your Health?
I will tell you how coffee can affect you in a worse way that you cannot imagine. There are lot of harmful effects of drinking coffee. I am listing 10 of those harmful effects that coffee causes-
1. Coffee stimulates the adrenal glands to produce cortisol in shock doses. This is the stress hormone that makes us fat, acne, and nervous and twitchy.
2. Coffee leads to hyperactivation of the sebaceous glands of the skin – blackheads, acne, rashes.
3. Coffee causes a spike in insulin levels.
4. Coffee is a diuretic. Its diuretic properties are so cleverly arranged that the skin becomes dehydrated, and the body begins to accumulate water in a panic … in the face. Molar bags are an excellent reservoir for strategic water storage.
In total, we have: dry skin of a complex earthy shade, edematous puffiness of the face and bags under the eyes. Among my strawberries and marathon runners, there are often such responses: “I do uprahs, everything has tightened up and smoothed out everywhere, but the bags don’t go anywhere! What exercise will help with the bags? ” Listen, girls: revision of nutrition will help! First of all, refusal from coffee and milk.
5. Coffee enhances calcium metabolism and its excretion from the body.
6. Coffee also flushes out magnesium and B vitamins.
7. Coffee increases the content of “bad cholesterol”.
8. Coffee does not bring energy from the outside – it makes the body use up the reserves set aside for a rainy day. The very “invigorating effect” for which we poison ourselves with caffeine is the work of adrenaline, norepinephrine and cortisol – hormones designed to survive in an emergency. Coffee makes the body work hard. All this leads to depletion of the central nervous system.
9. Chlorogenic acids contained in coffee hit the liver and digestive tract. Due to its high acidity, coffee spoils the intestinal flora. From here a bunch of digestive problems that are immediately reflected on the face – acne, pigmentation.
10. Coffee stimulates the secretion of stomach acid and increases the motor activity of the colon. Therefore, acid reflux, heartburn and diarrhea are the eternal companions of a coffee lover. In a bad scenario, gastritis and ulcers.
The Internet is full of pseudoscientific laudatory odes of coffee – they say it is an antioxidant, and a rejuvenating elixir, and a source of vitamins and a panacea for cancer, and let’s give it to almost children. But there is not a single more or less representative study on the harmlessness of coffee.
It would be strange if the thesis “coffee is good” was not lobbied in the field of public consciousness. After all, coffee is the most popular product in the world, a huge business is tied to it.
You can argue for a long time, or you can just try – just give up coffee for exactly a month and see what changes. I myself and hundreds of my girls have shown great results by giving up coffee!